activities & retreats
ACTIVITIES & RETREATS
The struggle people face can rob them of their ability to enjoy the things they once loved. Our activities and retreats give others the chance to start having fun again in the company of others, and meet some coole people, who get what they’re going through.
Sports games, hikes, weekend retreats in the mountains, softball, and volunteering opportunities are just part of what is offered.
We’re always coming up with new outings, to help men and women connect and have fun together. Sign up below to learn about the activities and daytrips we’re currently developing.
DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, OR ADDICTION CAN ROB PEOPLE OF THEIR ABILITY TO ENJOY THE THINGS THEY ONCE LOVED.
STAY UPDATED ON EVENTS
Our activities and retreats are always free thanks to the generosity of our supporters and donors.
- Trips to baseball, hockey, and football games
- Social activities at the RISE AS LIONS office or rented venues
- Camping trips and weekend-long retreats
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Other kinds of adventurous events than will be created